505 Blue Ball Rd. #160
Elkton, MD 21921
Waterproofing injection hose system for concrete joints
CSI Div. 03
03 64 00 Injection Grouting
InjectPro-Hose is an injectable waterstop system that creates a channel
for the easy installation of InjectPro acrylate and polyurethane chemical
grouts. The ~½” (12.5 mm) permeable tube is installed prior to pouring/
placing concrete. Once the shrinkage associated with the concrete curing
process is completed, the hoses can be injected with the appropriate
InjectPro chemical grout. This allows cracks to open fully before
permanently sealing the interfaces and voids within construction joints, pipe
penetrations, slurry walls, and slab connections with InjectPro acrylate and
polyurethane chemical grouts as well as microfine cements and epoxy
Physical Properties InjectPro-Hose
Maximum hose length
• Sealing cold and construction joints, pipe penetrations, joints between
slurry walls and slabs.
• Channels grout directly into the joint
• Fast, simple installation not requiring special tools
• Low pressure injection
• Provides a permanent seal after injection
• Suitable for many different structures and construction methods
• Injectable anytime after concrete cure
• No drilling required for injection of grouts
• Re-injectable system
Hose Installation Procedures:
• Cut InjectPro-Hose to required lengths, maximum 25’ - 32’ (8 - 10 m) per
section. Attach a red inlet line to one end of the hose, and a yellow vent
line to the other end of the hose using the supplied connectors.
• Begin by placing and securing the red inlet line to the desired “starting”
point at the interface of the planned concrete section. Continue by
placing the InjectPro-Hose along the center of the joint and securing it
to the concrete. Exact location will depend on design and function of
structure. The InjectPro-Hose is attached using the included fastening
clamps spaced roughly every 6” (15 cm), however, spacing may need
to be adjusted based on site specific conditions. Ensure the hose is
flat against the concrete so that it cannot float or come lose when
the fresh concrete is placed. In areas of rough or uneven surfaces,
fill any gap between InjectPro-Hose and the surface with Aquafin
Waterstop-GunGrade. Finish by securing the yellow vent end to the
desired “ending” point at the interface of the planned concrete section.
Ensure starting and ending points are easily accessible after concrete
placement for proper injection.
• In areas where sections of the InjectPro-Hose overlap, place them sideby-side spaced roughly 1” - 2” (3 - 5 cm) to prevent blockage. Overlap
sections by min. 6” (15 cm) to ensure sufficient grout travel.
• Ensure the InjectPro-Hose is not placed too closely to the outside of the
concrete wall. Placement should be minimum 1/3 to 1/2 of the total
wall thickness with minimum 2.5” (6.3 cm) concrete cover on all sides of
• Entire section of InjectPro-Hose must remain open and free from
blockages throughout installation.
Note: Notification of any damage or perforation to the InjectPro-Hose
or components, prior to final concrete pour, is the responsibility of the
applicator. Notify the Owner, Engineer, and Aquafin immediately.
• Indicate the location of the InjectPro-Hose system in the drawings.
• Contact Aquafin Technical Services at 410-392-2300 for more detailed
• Patch any visible flaws along the construction joint with AQUAFINPlugIC quick setting cement prior to starting injection work.
• The InjectPro-Hose and the InjectPro acrylate and polyurethane
chemical grouts are designed as a system. Not all chemical grouts are
suitable for injection in this system. Aquafin only recommends the use of
the following injection materials:
- InjectProECO-LV, InjectPro-PM3811-Flex
Check our website for the latest version of the Technical Datasheet. Only the current version is legally binding - and only for the intended market. In
cases of uncertainty contact our technical department for further information before starting any applications. www.aquafin.net
Page 1 of 1
1. Flush the InjectPro-Hose through the connection (filling and vent hose or
packer) using water or air, ensuring the hose chamber is open and free
2. Begin injecting InjectPro chemical grout with low pressure output
between 0.5 and 5 bar. Inject the hose through the connection until the
injection resin comes out of the open end of the InjectPro-Hose section.
3. Plug the open end with an injection nipple as soon as the resin no
longer has any air bubble.
4. The flow and distribution of the injection resin is monitored by the
manometer on the pump. Reinjection must be carried out within the gel
time of the resin. Once the pump reaches constant pressure the injection
process is finished. The joint is full and cannot take additional material.
NOTE: For use with other materials contact Aquafin:
InjectPro-Hose Kit is sold in a pack with the following components:
100’ roll of InjectPro-Hose
4 pieces − red inlet line
4 pieces − yellow vent line
16 pieces − 2-ear hose clamps
100 installation clamps
InjectPro-Hose installed using Nail Packers
Unlimited shelf life when stored in a dry place.
Cutting tool for hose, junction boxes, filling and venting attachment for
injection pump. Contact Aquafin for additional accessories.
• InjectPro-Hose System must be installed by a qualified Aquafin InjectPro
Installer in accordance with the InjectPro-Hose Manual for warranty to
be effective. Installation by a non-qualified installer will not be covered
by any Aquafin warranty.
Proper application is the responsibility of the user. Field visits by AQUAFIN
personnel are for the purpose of making technical recommendations and
not for supervising or providing quality control on-site.
Refer to SDS for each individual chemical grout. For commercial use only.
Wear proper PPE as required. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
InjectPro-Hose installed using a Junction Box.
LIMITED WARRANTY: All projects requiring an AQUAFIN product warranty must be
registered and approved by AQUAFIN, INC. prior to installation. Refer to AQUAFIN
Warranty Availability schedule for a full description of project requirements as well
as types and durations of warranties, as not all warranties are available for all
projects. AQUAFIN, INC. warrants this product to be manufactured free of defects
and to be consistent with its technical properties as stated in our current Technical
Data Sheet. Our product recommendations are based on industry standards and
testing procedures. It is the buyer’s obligation to test the suitability of the product for
an intended use prior to using it. We assume no warranties written, expressed or
implied as to any specific methods of application or use of the product. AQUAFIN
INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AQUAFIN, INC. shall not be liable for
damages of any sort including remote or consequential damages, down time, or
delay. Any claim for a defective product must be filed within 30 days of discovery of a
problem, and must be submitted with written proof of purchase.
For Professional Use Only.
Check our website for the latest version of the Technical Datasheet. Only the current version is legally binding - and only for the intended market. In cases of uncertainty contact
our technical department for further information before starting any applications.
Page 2 of 2