505 Blue Ball Rd. #160
Elkton, MD 21921
CSI Div. 03
03 64 00 Injection Grouting
InjectPro-Oakum is a dry, twisted, jute oakum made in rope form without tar
or oil. It meets meets Federal specifications #HHP-117-1 and NRT-0-56A,
class 1. It is used in conjunction with InjectPro polyurethane grouts for many
applications to stop active water leaks.
• Filling annular spaces
• Sealing joints and cracks
• Slowing water flow prior to injection
• Natural jute fibers with no added tar or oils
• Fast absorbency
1. Clean joint to expose clean concrete surface.
2. Cut dry InjectPro-Oakum into workable strips, typically 2-3 ft. lengths.
3. Loosen fibers with hands to enhance material absorbancy.
4. Submerge dry InjectPro-Oakum into Inject-Pro polyurethane grout.
5. While removing from container, wipe excess grout material from
6. Wet joint with water to prime surface before inserting saturated InjectProOakum.
7. Dip saturated InjectPro-Oakum into water to start grout catalyzation.
8. Place fully saturated InjectPro-Oakum into joint.
9. Spray any visible saturated InjectPro-Oakum surface with water. If
necessary, cut excess from surface of joint after cure.
LIMITED WARRANTY: AQUAFIN, INC. warrants this product for a
period of one year from the date of installation to be manufactured free of
defects and to be consistent with its technical properties as stated in our
current Technical Data Sheet. This product must be used as directed and
within its stated shelf life. AQUAFIN INC. will replace or at our discretion
refund the purchase price of any product, excluding cost of labor, which
is proven to be defective. Our product recommendations are based on
industry standards and testing procedures. It is the buyer’s obligation to
test the suitability of the product for an intended use prior to using it. We
assume no warranties written, expressed or implied as to any specific
methods of application or use of the product. AQUAFIN INC. MAKES
NO WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AQUAFIN, INC. shall not be liable
for damages of any sort including remote or consequential damages, down
time, or delay. Any claim for a defectiveproduct must be filed within 30
days of discovery of a problem, and must be submitted with written proof of
For Professional Use Only.
• Wide cracks and joints sealed with urethane saturated InjectPro-Oakum
may require additional injection to achieve a complete seal if excessive
pressures or water flow exists.
Storage & Packaging:
Store dry. InjectPro-Oakum is available in ~50 lb rolls which consists
a rope of 7 strands twisted together, roughly 100ft in length with ~2”
Typical application of Oakum in a leaking joint.
Installer is responsible for proper product application. Site visits by Aquafin
personnel or representatives are solely for the purpose of making technical
recommendations, not for providing supervision or quality control.
Refer to SDS.
Check our website for the latest version of the Technical Datasheet. Only the current version is legally binding - and only for the intended market. In cases of uncertainty
contact our technical department for further information before starting any applications.
Page 1 of 1