505 Blue Ball Rd. #160
Elkton, MD 21921
Specialized polyurethane grout kit for sealing conduits and other irregular annular spaces.
CSI Div. 03
03 64 00 Injection Grouting
InjectProECO-PLUG-Kit is a specialized kit for sealing conduits and other
irregular annular spaces. The kit contains InjectProECO polyurethane
grout and all the tools and accessories required. InjectProECO grouts are
all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or
• Filling electrical conduit
• Filing around irregular annular spaces
• Zero VOC’s - meets LEED criteria
• 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
• Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
• Pre-measured, easy to use kit
• Non-hazardous shipping
• Empty the bucket and put on rubber gloves and safety glasses.
• Open bottle of InjectProECO-Combi resin and pour InjectProECO-CUT
Accelerator into it. Put cap back on and shake well to mix.
• Place batting material into the provided bag, and pour the mixed
InjectProECO-Combi over batting.
• Knead the bag until all the grout has been absorbed.
• Remove the desired amount, and briefly submerge in tepid water (do not
• Immediately pack the grout soaked batting into the area to be sealed.
• Contact Aquafin Technical Services at 410-392-2300 for more detailed
information. Clean all tools and equipment which have been in contact
with the resin with InjectPro-Grout Out before resin has cured. Products
should be disposed of according to local, state, and federal laws.
Kit contains enough material to seal the inside of a 4” diameter pipe to a
depth of approximately 3”
16 oz. InjectProECO-Combi Resin, 2.5% InjectProECO-CUT Accelerator,
Rubber Gloves, Safety Glasses, Polyester Fill, Mixing Bag.
Storage & Shelf Life:
12 months when stored properly. Product is highly moisture sensitive.
Store in original sealed containers at temperature between 40°F –
90°F. Opened containers must be handled properly to prevent moisture
• Temperature significantly affects viscosity. Protect material from excessive
heating and cooling prior to grouting to avoid affecting viscosity.
Viscosity (ASTM D-1638)
Specific Gravity (ASTM D-1475)
Flash Point (ASTM D-92)
Solid (cured) InjectProECO-CombiGrout
Density (ASTM D-1622)
Water Absorption (ASTM D-2842)
• If using water baths to cool or heat pails avoid splashes to prevent water
coming in direct contact with resin - this will activate the reaction. Do not
warm material or packaging above 90°F.
• Do not reseal containers of contaminated materials as it can create
Proper application is the responsibility of the user. Field visits by AQUAFIN
personnel are for the purpose of making technical recommendations and
not for supervising or providing quality control on-site.
Refer to SDS. For commercial use only. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Wear rubber gloves and safety goggles during mixing and application.
After contact with skin, wash with plenty of water. In case of eye contact,
rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical
advice. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
LIMITED WARRANTY: AQUAFIN, INC. warrants this product for a period of one year
from the date of installation to be manufactured free of defects and to be consistent
with its technical properties as stated in our current Technical Data Sheet. This product
must be used as directed and within its stated shelf life. AQUAFIN INC. will replace
or at our discretion refund the purchase price of any product, excluding cost of labor,
which is proven to be defective. Our product recommendations are based on industry
standards and testing procedures. It is the buyer’s obligation to test the suitability of
the product for an intended use prior to using it. We assume no warranties written,
expressed or implied as to any specific methods of application or use of the product.
AQUAFIN INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL
OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AQUAFIN, INC. shall not be liable
for damages of any sort including remote or consequential damages, down time, or
delay. Any claim for a defective product must be filed within 30 days of discovery of a
problem, and must be submitted with written proof of purchase.
For Professional Use Only.
Check our website for the latest version of the Technical Datasheet. Only the current version is legally binding - and only for the intended market. In
cases of uncertainty contact our technical department for further information before starting any applications. www.aquafin.net
Page 1 of 1