InjectPro-61 is a low viscosity, hydrophobic polyurethane injection grout designed for sealing leaking cracks or joints where some movement is possible. The system is comprised of an “A” component (base resin) and a “B” component (accelerator). The “B” component is used by the applicator to adjust the set times for various job site specific conditions.
The closed cell foam created by reaction with small amounts of water will maintain its physical form and not be subject to shrinkage due to wet/dry cycles. The foam will be tough, flexible and resistant to corrosive environments.
- NSF/ANSI 61 Standard certified and listed by UL
- 100% solids, non-flammable
- Pumped as a single component
- Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
- Can expand more than 30 times initial volume
- Adjustable reaction times
- Zero VOC’s, non-hazardous shipping, non-toxic permanent seal
- Any concrete structure with water leaks requiring NSF/ANSI 61 approved materials such as water tanks, water treatment plants, dams, etc.