100% Solids, Rapid setting, moisture mitigation and pH barrier coating
VAPORTIGHT COAT®-SG4 is a rapid setting 2-component, moisture tolerant, low viscosity, solvent free, chemically enhanced epoxy based product which reduces the passage of water vapor and moisture through slabs on, below and above grade as well as split slabs, thus eliminating delamination of adhesives, floor coverings and coatings. SG4 meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM F3010-13 Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings.
- One coat system - No sand broadcast
- Low viscosity, solvent free, no VOC’s
- For slabs with MVER up to 25 lbs and RH up to 100%
- ASTM E 96 perm rating ≤0.10
- Flooring system installed same day
- Can be applied to damp & green concrete (min. 5 days old)
- High alkalinity barrier (pH 14)
- Compatible with most flooring systems
- Does not support mold growth
- Great for indoor applications: low odor and non-flammable.
- SG4 passed Indoor Air Quality Material Emissions Test as per DIN EN ISO 16000 (Report CT-10-06-22-01:250005/2-3)
- Indoor and outdoor, new and existing concrete slabs: on grade, above grade, below grade and split slabs where a fast turnaround time is desired.
- Concrete slabs, old cementitious underlayment (no gypsum) and ceramic tiles with missing or damaged under-slab vapor barriers.
- Industrial/retail facilities, office buildings, supermarkets, food processing plants, airplane hangars, hospitals, schools, etc.
- Use VAPORTIGHT COAT-SG2 for capillary infiltration of oil or other chemicals from the ground or to treat oil-contaminated slabs or radon infiltration.
1 x 0.14 gal/pail
1 x 0.1 gal/pail
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Technical Data Sheet