PRODUCT OF THE MONTH March 2020
Crystalline Waterproof Coating for Concrete Structures
Exterior (positive side) or interior (negative side)
waterproofing of below grade:
• Foundations, basements.
• Retaining walls.
• Utility vaults.
• Elevator pits.
• Water/Wastewater tanks, water catchment
• Parking garages.
• Slurry walls.
• And so much more!
• Permanently active
• Advanced crystalline technology that penetrates
deep into concrete
• Potable water approved - NSF/ANSI 61
• Applied to moist (damp) substrate
• Environmentally friendly, non toxic, zero VOC’s
• Protects concrete against fresh water, salt water,
waste water & aggressive ground water
• Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
• Seals and post seals shrinkage cracks, up to
1/64” (0.4 mm)
The Chemistry Behind Crystalline...
AQUAFIN-IC is powered by Aquafin‘s advanced
crystalline technology which chemically reacts with
moisture and free lime to reduce the water absorption
of the resultant cement matrix within the concrete. This
is a result of the formation of nano-scale crystals by
the active catalysts present in the capillary system. This
PENETRATE DEEP INTO CONCRETE
sustains a durable waterproof effect in the concrete,
thereby blocking the passage of water. This reaction will continue to take place anytime water is present
for the life of the concrete structure where by making the AQUAFIN-IC a truly permanent and integral
waterproofing solution. The AQUAFIN-IC nano-crystals will also grow in and along static hairline crack
sealing them and preventing further incoming water.
visit our website for more information
Manufactured in the USA
505 Blue Ball Rd., #160
Elkton, MD 21921