AQUAFIN-IC (IntegraCoat) is a state-of the art one-component, penetrating cementitious material which waterproofs and protects new or old structurally sound concrete or concrete masonry in-depth. It resists strong hydrostatic pressure and is not a vapor barrier (lets concrete "breathe").
AQUAFIN-IC is powered by Aquafin‘s advanced crystalline technology which chemically reacts with moisture and free lime to reduce the water absorption of the resultant cement matrix within the concrete. This is a result of the formation of nano-scale crystals by the active catalysts present in the capillary system. This sustains a durable waterproof effect in the concrete, thereby blocking the passage of water. This reaction will continue to take place anytime water is present for the life of the concrete
structure where by making the AQUAFIN-IC a truly permanent and integral waterproofing solution. The AQUAFIN-IC nano-crystals will also grow in and along static hairline crack sealing them and preventing further incoming water.
- Advanced crystalline technology that penetrates deep into concrete
- Potable water approved - NSF/ANSI 61
- Applied to moist (damp) substrate
- Environmentally friendly, norganic - non toxic, zero VOC’s
- Permanently active
- Easy to use - needs only water for mixing
- Can be applied to green concrete as soon as forms are stripped
- Protects concrete against fresh water, salt water, waste water & aggressive ground water
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
- Applied to positive or negative side water pressure
- Seals and post seals shrinkage cracks, up to 1/64” (0.4 mm)
- Contains no chlorides
- Cost effective
- Exterior (positive side) or interior (negative side) waterproofing of below grade foundations, basements, retaining walls, utility vaults, elevator pits.
- Water tanks, wastewater tanks, water catchment basins, manholes, parking garages, tunnels, slurry walls.