Waterstop-Strip is a strip applied hydrophilic rubber swelling waterstop for use in all kinds of cast-in-place concrete construction joints, as well as steel, concrete and thick-walled PVC (minimum 1/8”) pipe penetrations. When exposed to water, the rubber expands, creating a compression seal within the joint or pipe penetration, blocking the passage of water.
- Easy to use
- Rapid expansion
- Dimensionally stable, even at high temperatures
- Reproducable swell after wet/dry cycling
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
- Contains no bentonite
- Vertical and horizontal cast-in-place concrete joints where limited or no movement is expected.
- Around through-wall pipe penetrations.
- Ideal for new concrete structures or between new and existing concrete.