Pre-extended, high temperature repair concrete
Pavemend FireROK is a high early strength, heat resistant pozzolan cement structural repair concrete mix. FireROK's unique chemistry withstands exposures to intermittent high temperature environments. It is a single component powder that is water activated. FIREROK packaged units have 30 to 45 minutes of working time and reach compressive strengths of >2,500 psi
(17.2 MPa) in 4 hours.
- High early strength, heat resistant pozzolan cement structural repair concrete
- Withstands exposures to intermittent high temperature environments
- Single component powder that is water activated
- 30-45 minutes of working stime
- Reach compressive strengths of >2800 psi in 4 hours
- Pavemend FireROK has been designed for areas which are exposed to high temperatures either from an intermittent or a continuous heat source. This would include runway areas exposed to jet blast or APU exhaust, HPU's, and oven and metal casting areas.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Technical Data Sheet