AQUAFIN’s SEALING GASKET-18/18 is an elastomeric, tear resistant, breathable waterproofing gasket which prevents the passage of moisture and water. SEALING GASKET-18/18 is bonded to the substrate with AQUAFIN-2K/M flexible cementitious waterproofing and can be applied to all substrates that can be treated with AQUAFIN-2K/M cementitious waterproofing, exposed to positive side water pressure, or covered with ceramic tiles.
- Inexpensive permanent solution for joint sealing problems
- Quick and easy installation
- Waterproof - resistant to hydrostatic pressure
- Permanently flexible
- Attached/installed with flexible cementitious AQUAFIN-2K/M waterproofing
- Breathable, not a vapor barrier - allows fast drying of water based tile mortars and waterproofing materials
- Installed on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Sealing of PVC and other pipe penetrations, floor drains, skimmers, etc.
- Applied to all substrates that can be treated with AQUAFIN-2K/M cementitious waterproofing, exposed to positive side water pressure, or covered with ceramic tiles