InjectProECO-CombiGrout is a slightly flexible, tough, closed cell, polyurethane injection grout designed for grouting into voids and cracks. When it comes in contact with water, the grout expands and quickly cures to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is generally unaffected by common corrosive environments and is not subject to shrinkage due to wet/dry cycles. InjectProECO grouts are all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or VOC’s.
The system is comprised of an “A” component (base resin) and a “B” component (accelerator). The “B” component is used by the applicator to adjust the set times for various job site specific conditions.
- Zero VOC’s - meets LEED criteria
- 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
- Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
- Accelerator and resin stable to -40°F.
- Expansion up to 20 times (free foam)
- Flexible and tough foam
- Pumped as a single component
- Adjustable reaction times
- Non-hazardous shipping
- Typical applications include filling voids and sealing cracks with differential movement