InjectProECO-Cut is a high performance, hydrophobic polyurethane injection grout which cures to a rigid, durable, closed celled foam. It is designed to fill joints and cracks in concrete, as well as large voids in gravel layers and rock fissures. Due to its quick cure time it can also be used to stop active, high flow water leaks. When it comes in contact with water, the grout expands and quickly cures to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is generally unaffected by common corrosive environments and is not subject to shrinkage due to wet/dry cycles. InjectProECO grouts are all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or VOC’s.
The system is comprised of an “A” component (base resin) and a “B” component (accelerator). The “B” component is used by the applicator to adjust the set times for various job site specific conditions.
- Zero VOC’s - meets LEED criteria
- 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
- Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
- Accelerator and resin stable to -40°F.
- Pumped as a single component
- Can expand more than 25 times initial volume
- Adjustable reaction times
- Excellent resistance and durability
- Pumps well even at lower temperatures
- Non-hazardous shipping
Any concrete structure with larger volume water leaks such as:
* Water retaining structures, foundations, waste water treatment plants & manholes, concrete dams, tunnels, parking garages, etc.
1 x 5 gal/pail
1 x 32 oz/bottle