MORTAR-V/O CI is a one-component, lightweight, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified, high strength vertical and overhead everyday concrete repair mortar. It can be placed in lifts up to 2” without forming. Its formulation is designed for excellent workability and allows shaving after reaching initial set for superior finishing.
Additionally, MORTAR-V/O CI is enhanced with a migrating corrosion inhibitor which helps protect localized and adjacent reinforcing steel.
- Very low sag - excellent “hang” characteristics
- Bonds very well to concrete, masonry & block
- Low shrinkage
- One-component - just add water
- Excellent workability - can be sculpted and shaved with ease
- Enhanced with a migrating corrosion inhibitor to help protect localized and adjacent reinforcing steel.
- Repairing vertical and overhead, indoor and outdoor, concrete, masonry and brick substrates
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges