InjectProECO-Soil is a next generation ultra low viscosity, single component, hydrophobic polyurethane injection grout for stabilization of granular soils. When it comes in contact with water InjectProECO-Soil expands and then cures to a high strength, rigid and durable foam. It’s unique formulation allows the grout to fully encapsulate granulas, thereby creating a stable and solid mass. InjectProECO grouts are all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or VOC's.
• Phthalate free
• Zero VOC’s - meets LEED criteria
• 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
* Accelerator and resin stable to -40F
• Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
• Pumped as a single component
• Very low viscosity for excellent penetration into various soil types
• Adjustable reaction times
• Non-hazardous shipping
• Soil stabilization for seawalls, excavation sites, tunnels, etc.
• Structural support around building foundations
• Erosion control
• Stopping below grade foundation leaks