Single component hydrophilic waterstop for sealing construction joints and pipe penetrations
Waterstop-GunGrade is a single component hydrophilic waterstop, designed for sealing smooth to very irregular construction joints and pipe penetrations. It cures and swells in the presence of moisture or water. Curing time depends on temperature and humidity, for example cure time decreases when temperature and RH are higher. Waterstop-GunGrade cures 24-36 hours. Waterstop-GunGrade is available in cartridges and sausages.
*Excellent adhesion to concrete, PVC, HDPE, steel, & fiberglass
* Can be applied to wet surfaces or underwater when concrete is poured within 2 hours
* Adapts to irregular surfaces
* Expands to more than 200% of original cured volume
* Easy application with standard caulking guns
* Solvent free
- Sealing rough and smooth construction joints of cast in-place or precast concrete in wet and underwater applications.
- Sealing joints in pre-cast segments in wet or underwater applications such as manholes, box culverts, cable ducts and pipes.
- Sealing joints between sheet piles.
|3WGG-020SC||20 oz/cartridge x 12/box|