MORTAR-Screed CI is a one-component, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified, corrosion inhibitor and silica fume enhanced repair mortar. It is designed for use as a concrete screed or repair mortar at depths of 3/8” – 6” (10 mm – 152 mm). This product offers normal set times and a mid-range slump for easy workability.
- Fiber-reinforced and polymer-modified
- No shrinkage when properly cured
- Corrosion inhibitor and silica fume enhanced
- One-component - just add water
- Accelerated cure - allows for installation of moisture sensitive toppings within 12 hours.
- Excellent bond to properly prepared concrete
- Interior and exterior horizontal concrete slabs
- Balconies, sidewalks, curbs, parking decks and ramps
- To level concrete surfaces
- Deteriorated joint edges
- Can be used as a separation screed
- For overlays up to 5” (127 mm) neat
- For screed repairs up to 6” (152 mm) neat w/min. #4 bar