MORTAR-40 CI is a one-component, polymer modified, shrinkage compensated, high early strength, cementitious repair mortar that can be troweled, sprayed or used in a form and pour application. A unique formulating design allows for application to be completed in depths from 1½” (40 mm) vertically and up to 4“ (100 mm) horizontally (neat). Additionally, MORTAR-40 CI is enhanced with a migrating corrosion inhibitor which helps protect localized and adjacent reinforcing steel.
- Easy to use, mixes with water only.
- Extended pot life (application time 30 minutes)
- VOC compliant (solvent free).
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 approved for potable water
- Enhanced with a migrating corrosion inhibitor to help protect localized and adjacent reinforcing steel.
- Excellent workability.
- Can be formed and pumped/poured on vertical and overhead applications.
- Can be applied by trowel, form and pour/pump or spray.
- Interior and exterior applications
- Hand applied repairs to spalled concrete
- Restoration work to new and existing structures
- Water and waste water treatment plants
- Bridges, highways, ramps, decks, tunnels, industrial floors, etc.