InjectProECO-SEAL is a water activated, flexible, hydrophilic polyurethane injection grout with high tensile and bonding strengths. InjectProECO-SEAL is designed for sealing leaking cracks or joints in below grade concrete structures with continuous moisture exposure.
InjectProECO grouts are formulated with the newest phthalate free technology to be enviornmentally friendly and contain zero VOC’s.
- Zero VOC’s - meets LEED criteria
- 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
- Does not contain TDI or solvent
- Hydrophilic - seeks water in cracks
- Pumped as a single component
- Can expand more than 25 times initial volume
- Excellent adhesion, resistance and durability
- Non-hazardous shipping
- Any concrete structure with water leaks such as:
- Water retaining structures
- Waste water treatment plants
- Concrete dams
- Elevator pits
- Underground vaults.