InjectProECO-LV is a closed cell, high performance polyurethane injection grout designed for use to cut off gushing water leaks with a high flow rate and/or high hydrostatic pressure in low range dynamic cracks. When it comes in contact with water, the grout expands up to 800% and quickly cures to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is generally unaffected by common corrosive environments and is not subject to shrinkage due to wet/dry cycles. InjectProECO grouts are all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or VOC’s.
The system is comprised of an “A” component (base resin) and a “B” component (accelerator). The “B” component is used by the applicator to adjust the set times for various job site specific conditions.
- Zero VOC’s - meets LEED criteria
- 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
- Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
- Accelerator and resin stable to -40°F.
- Pumped as a single component
- Excellent elongation creates a tight seal in moving cracks
- Adjustable reaction times
- Non-hazardous shipping
Any concrete structure with water leaks such as:
* Water Retaining Structures, Concrete Dams, Tunnels, Elevator Pits, Parking Garages, etc.