Cementitious Waterproofing and Protective Coating
AQUAFIN-1K is a cement-based, polymer modified, waterproof coating. Mixed with water it forms a dense, rigid surface barrier. It consists of portland cement, well graded quartz sand and polymer enhanced chemical ingredients.
Colors: GRAY or WHITE standard.
- One-Component, just mix with water
- Stand-alone coating or in combination with AQUAFIN-2K/M
- Polymer modified
- Potable water certified as per NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
- Not a vapor barrier - lets concrete “breathe”
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Can be applied to moist concrete/substrate
- Non flammable - no odor - non toxic.
- Concrete, brick and block foundations and retaining walls
- As a waterproof coating for potable water and open wastewater tanks
- Applied interior/exterior, above or below grade, positive or negative water pressure side.
- Base coat for Aquafin 2K/M
|11KG-050B||standard gray||50 lb/bag||48|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Technical Data Sheet