InjectProECO-SLV is a closed cell, high performance low viscosity polyurethane injection grout designed for sealing hairline and very fine leaking cracks in concrete. When it comes in contact with water, the grout has high expansion (+2000% free foam) and quickly cures to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is generally unaffected by common corrosive environments and is not subject to shrinkage due to wet/dry cycles. InjectProECO grouts are all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or VOC's.
The system is comprised of an "A" component (base resign) and a "B" component (accelerator). The "B" component is used by the applicator to adjust the set times for various job site specific conditons.
- Zero VOC's - meets LEED criteria
- 100% solids, non-flammable, non-toxic permanent seal
- Hydrophobic - can be used in wet and dry environments
- Very low viscosity allows injection into hairline and micro cracks
- Accelerator and resin stable to -40 degrees fahrenheit
- Pumped as a single component
- Excellent elongation creates a light seal in moving cracks
- Adjustable reaction times
- Non-hazardous shipping