Pro-Tekt Trafficoat is a 2-component, polyurethane, intermediate coat designed to provide a durable, anti-slip surface. It can be used in conjunction with various size aggregate depending on the level of traffic anticipated. PRO-Tekt Trafficoat is designed to be used in combination with the PRO-Tekt Flexcoat waterproof membrane to provide a fully elastomeric traffic system for concrete structures.
The PRO-Tekt Traffic Deck System consists of the following components:
1. Primer: VAPORTIGHT COAT-SG2 or SG4
2. Base Coat: PRO-Tekt Flexcoat
3. Intermediate Coat: PRO-Tekt Trafficoat
4. Top Coat: PRO-Tekt Topcoat PA
*Low odor during application and cure.
* Excellent flexibility.
* Can be used in conjunction with a wide range of aggregates
depending upon the type and level of traffic anticipated.
* Rapid cure times compared to epoxy systems.
* Able to fully cure in colder temperatures
- Used as the intermediate coat in the PRO-Tekt Traffic Deck System for binding aggregate on pedestrian plaza decks, pedestrian bridges, roof decks and parking decks and ramps.
1 x 25.5 lb/bucket
1 x 12.75 lb/bucket